Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
You mean my lil Bullaroo's are gettin to big for lovin and huggin?? (he typed while getting kicked by Drake)

Thats gona be a LOT of babies ya know. BTW Drake loves that lil jungle mat dealio... lots of stuff.. especially the lights and music when its dark...

I just need to see them more :) Send them kisses from me :D

mmmm I love potato salad :wink: and clean beaches

Gabrielle:
I will bring a small box of trash bags and a quart of potato salad

Sounds great Gabby! I will have Alcina add it in the next day or so - we've already bugged her a lot today. I'm going to wait until we have a couple of changes first.

Missdirected:
Updated as per request

Well what better excuse to have another one of our fantastic gathering/meet-n-greets then having a visitor come to town?

IndyScott is going to be in our area for a bit and would like to do some shark tooth diving. He had September 1 open, so that is how the date was picked.

As always, these greets are for new divers/members to the board and experienced ones as well. Come one, come all and have fun.

Here is the link for the calendar. Please add or remove your name as needed.

We are going picnic style, so everyone needs to bring a little something that doesn't require cooking/BBQ. Please post what you would like to bring so we can get a master list going. Let's start meeting at 8 a.m.

Venice Beach conditions:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.p...40&postcount=2

Hey guys, I came up with the following list. I'm steering away from stuff that has to be BBQ or calls for a lot of set-up/clean-up. If I have missed anything, please let me know.

Okay, I was trying to think of items that we could eat cold, that were cheap, and easy to clean-up, so I came up with the following list. Please, let me know what you will be bringing so that I can keep track of what is going to be coming.

Small box of trash bags:

Plates 40:
Napkins & forks:
1. tltracy

4 buckets of chicken (Publix has Fresh Cooked then Chilled @ $6.99 – not the fried that has been sitting under the lamp )
1. MoteMan
2. Frogman_5
3. MichelleA
4. Dsevern

4 quarts of potato salad

3 Quarts baked beans

Chips (3 bags each)
1. DebbyDiver

Cases of Cold Water
1. UnderBlueWaters
2. MoteMan
3. Capt Grumby
4. Underbluewaters

Cases of soda
1. Divergirl4u

Desert
1. Capt Grumby

Gatorade:
1. Dsevern
I will bring baked beans

Alcina did a great job today ... like usual :wink: When can we have a group dive for you ... come on down ... we are ready.
Soooo naturewalker36 what are you bringing?? We are all hoping it is a swimsuit :)

following list. Please, let me know what you will be bringing so that I can keep track of what is going to be coming.

Small box of trash bags: Gabby

40 plates, napkins & forks:
1. tltracy

4 buckets of chicken (Publix has Fresh Cooked then Chilled @ $6.99 – not the fried that has been sitting under the lamp )
1. MoteMan
2. Frogman_5
3. MichelleA
4. Dsevern

4 quarts of potato salad
1. Gabby

3 Quarts baked beans
1. ReelDreams

Chips (3 bags each)
1. DebbyDiver
2. Sallie

Cases of Cold Water
1. UnderBlueWaters
2. MoteMan
3. Capt Grumby
4. Underbluewaters

Cases of cold soda
1. Divergirl4u
2. YellowSub

Desert
1. Capt Grumby

Gatorade:
1. Dsevern

Great idea Reel. People can copy the above and add their name - I'll get it Alcina in a couple days :)

Let me cover the chips for my friend Sallie as long as I'm shopping for chips anyway. I don't shop much and I never cook. So, that's six bags of chips, I'll get some potato chips and some tortilla chips, that OK?

Edit: this poor girl really doesn't shop. is that like six bags of the huge warehouse store chips or six bags of grocery store size? Six bags of grocery size is probably more like four warehouse size. I can't remember the last time I bought a bag of potato chips...but I'm sure I can figure it out. :D

DebbyDiver:
Let me cover the chips for my friend Sallie as long as I'm shopping for chips anyway. I don't shop much and I never cook. So, that's six bags of chips, I'll get some potato chips and some tortilla chips, that OK?

Edit: this poor girl really doesn't shop. is that like six bags of the huge warehouse store chips or six bags of grocery store size? Six bags of grocery size is probably more like four warehouse size. I can't remember the last time I bought a bag of potato chips...but I'm sure I can figure it out. :D

Grocery store size. Publix has them on sale now BOGO :) I know it is early but it saves some nice dosh :wink:

thanks for the tip...just got out the Publix flyer, Tostitos are BOGO, I'll have to get the potato chips at BJ's club.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom