Venice yak diving, anyone interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got the rack for the car (and feeling a bit safer making the trip across the alley with a kayak on top) so I will be able to join ya'll once the water warms up a bit.

WOO HOO Jenny, glad you finally got it! I'm with ya, once that west side water warms up a bit!

Hey everyone! Since the last time I posted on this thread several months agao, I've gotten a kayak. I've taken it out and dove the Venice/Boneyard area probably about 6 or 7 times with it...and love it! I'd be up for meeting as well. Let me know when you all want to plan something. The weather is going to be the tricky part, Lol!

Yepper, weather is the enemy right now.

I think a Yak Diver meet & greet is a fine idea...maybe it could be held w/ the Venice fossil diver meet & greet. Dana....please work on that with Deb.

I think a Yak Diver meet & greet is a fine idea...maybe it could be held w/ the Venice fossil diver meet & greet. Dana....please work on that with Deb.

:rofl3: Me thinks someone is gettin' even with me for naming him Supreme Yak Diver in Charge!:D

Awesome idea! Maybe once the water starts to warm up.. I am game!

Hmmmmmm........................What do ya think of a camping yak & dive in the spring time? Like maybe April?

Thats certainly something to think about....start a thread polling the interest. If enough are interested, start planning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom