Veo 250 problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimmys

Reaction score
my veo 250 is about a year old. Now, after turning on the computer and after the counting down, instead of hearing the beep sound and seeing the red LED light flash, the screen turns to blank and flashes ALT at the top 4 times and shuts down immediately.

I checked my battery, it is full. I reset my machine and it still does this.
I ll bring it to the dealer after the long weekend, but now I really want an diagnostic.
Thanks guys

my veo 250 is about a year old. Now, after turning on the computer and after the counting down, instead of hearing the beep sound and seeing the red LED light flash, the screen turns to blank and flashes ALT at the top 4 times and shuts down immediately.

I checked my battery, it is full. I reset my machine and it still does this.
I ll bring it to the dealer after the long weekend, but now I really want an diagnostic.
Thanks guys

Did you ever get an answer to this problem? I have the same computer - had it for 4 mos. I have issues with the battery - shows battery is low when it isn't. Backlight won't turn on...

jimmys - Can you tell us how this worked out?

:confused:

My 200 is doing the very same thing right now...

I had the same problem with my veo180nx. Swapped the battery, and it's working fine now. Don't know if the battery swap reset something, but I'm glad it got rid of the flashing alt.

I also soaked the computer for a few hrs in warm water to get any salt deposits off while I had it out anyways, so that may have also done something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom