Very Good Cause

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The Pub is sponsoring an on line silent auction for a very good cause. A local DM, Daniel's wife has suffered a very difficult problem with cancer. Aldora and the Villa Aldora have offered 7 nights at the Villa Aldora and 5 days of diving for 2. Minimum bid is $1200 for a $2000 at least value.

Any Scubaboard member who is the winner will get an additional 50% discount on any future stay at the Villa Aldora, that's exclusive to those on this board.

The web page for info and to bid is Christoff7169@hotmail.com.

Good Cause, save some money.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

At that webpage go to the "jan Fundraiser" link. This is so Fast I hope you all can get it done. If it does not work out for you, let me know and I'll find an alternative way to support this good cause.

Dave

It doesn't seem to be working... I think the 'hotmail' link is actually an e-mail address... at any rate, my bid stands.

Dave, that’s such a fantastic offer to support Jan. I’m going to be submitting a bid, and kudos to you and Memo for your generosity!

@Dave Dillehay - get a good website or location, that's an email address

I am not the one running this, just supporting. That web address is used, as I understand it to accept e mail offers. I have no idea where the other auction items might be listed as I was just made aware of this on my way to the Cozumel airport on Wednesday.

I am going to suggest that they (The Pub) do a better job of getting info out.

Dave

Strike that, since they seem so confused why don't we just have our own additional auction here for Scubaboarders. I will let them go on as they will, hope they actually get some money.

Here is the deal:

7 nights at the Villa Aldora
5 days of two tank dives for 2

50% discount on any future 7 night stay at the Villa Aldora, in any room or suite.

Starting bid must be at $1500 and posted here. Bidding will end Tuesday Dec 18 at 7 PM and we will all know who the winner is. At that time the winner must post a donation at the site listed by Northernone above to confirm. I will then issue a voucher to that winner by PM or whatever way they desire.

So bid away!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom