Very New To All Of This

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeterET

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings From Africa.

I have been looking at the fourm for a little while now, mainly for information.

And so I decided to join so I could ask a question, which was promptly answered. Thanks to all that did.

Now about me:wink:. I am currently a University student.

Diving is very new to me, I have however always wanted to get certified. So this coming weekend I am starting my PADI training. And a few weeks after that my openwater dives. Cant wait.

I have most of my gear just have to go and make one or two more purchaces before friday. I currently have a Sherwood BC and Sherwood Magnum Regulators for first and secondstage that i got from my uncle, they are at the shops for servicing, has been a while since they have been in water, however all very well looked after and the BC was stored partialy inflated. Am hoping I wont get any surprises from them. For the most part however I am going to be renting the air tanks

Peter

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.... and it is great you can now play an active part on the board... warning.. it is addictive lol :happywave:

Well I am qualified now. Have 10 dives logged so far. Havent been on for a while, studying got in the way. Got a trip organised for this weekend

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom