Veterans Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salmonboy97

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I personally want to thank all of those who have served The United States Of America, your sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Happy Veterans Day!:ar15:

To those who are serving, and those who have served-- may God bless you and watch over you. It takes a special person to dedicate their life to protecting and serving others, and you have answered that call. There are not enough words of gratitude to express how deeply thankful I am for what you have done and what you continue to do. I sleep soundly at night knowing that the Nation's best men and women are out there protecting us. Thank you.

(For "my military boys" John, Jeff, Mike, Luke, Ryan, Jeremiah, Aaron, Justin and Matt... you are my hero's, and today, and everyday, I am grateful that you let me be your "care package mom" and you have each become great friends to me in ways that I never expected. Living thru your deployments with you has changed me in ways I can't explain, and I love you each like your the brothers I never had! Love you guys!)

You're welcome..Served my 20 and was in Desert Storm..thanks for remembering us..

Just another heartfelt "thank you" to all our veterans-past and present.
for all you do, and have done.

Don't thank us, we should be thanking you. Here's to all who have served and sacrificed for our freedom. :cheers:
Coming from a family of Lifers and Vets dating back to pre-Civil War, it was a duty and requirement willingly undertaken. To everyone; from the heart: You're welcome and Thanks for the Thanks! :lotsalove:

They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom