Vets Park,6:30am on Sunday,7-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there at 6:30,too.
sorry jaime sounds like a group is getting together to dive in malibu on sunday. closer for me and saves me some gas. if things change though I will call you k bud.

sorry jaime sounds like a group is getting together to dive in malibu on sunday. closer for me and saves me some gas. if things change though I will call you k bud.

No worries,Sam.I understand the gas thing, I'm spending about $500-600 a month right now on gas.If your doing the So.Cal dive in on the 26th at Veterans, I'll see you then,if not,We'll get a dive in sometime soon. Later dude.

No worries,Sam.I understand the gas thing, I'm spending about $500-600 a month right now on gas.If your doing the So.Cal dive in on the 26th at Veterans, I'll see you then,if not,We'll get a dive in sometime soon. Later dude.
for sure bro I will be there on the 26th

Who wont be there on the 26th Unless you have to work :D It will be a blast

Well before I'm off for the day, I am still planning on being there @ 6:30 tomorrow. Look forward to some relaxing diving.

hey, i wont be there tomorrow sorry, im hitting up the malibu dive instead..its closer and later

I so would go if I have a gear! It is costly to rent a gear which is why I am waiting for 7/26...
When in the world will I get the money to buy my own gear?! HeHeH Gotta work for it!

Guys and Gals- whoever are going, have fun!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom