Vets Park,6:30am on Sunday,7-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was it at Vet's this morning?

It was good, considering that I forgot my dive booties at home.Good thing I only live three miles away. Nick,Bryan and I did a dive to 74',20+ visibility,54 degrees at depth,about 34 minutes.We saw halibut,couple of octopuses,some cool looking tube anemones.It was fun. Nick and Bryan did a second dive without me as I had to leave after the first one.I hope that the great visibility holds out at Veterans until next Saturday for the dive in.See you then!

Yeah was a nice couple of dives. Thanks again Jamie for planning it and you and Brian for showing up. Visibility still holding up well at vets. :)

Yea, it was overcast the entire morning but we had pretty solid 20' plus visibility, pretty minimal waves. Thanks guys, looking forward to next weekend.

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time, and good conditions. I am counting on the dive gods to provide us with good conditions Sat.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom