Vice squad alert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great info and thanks everyone for being polite, I already had my flame proof suit on. Bill

cigarettes are much cheaper in Mexico than in the U.S. even at the quick shops.

I would imagine DJ blanco is available, check Mega or Chidraui

American Marlboros are different than the Marlboros you buy in other countries. I used to travel to Peru a lot, you could trade American Marlboros for anything

As a former smoker... Don't buy Mexican Marlboros. Yeah, they are cheaper in Mexico and you'll certainly know why with your first drag. Buy a carton in the states and pack it, sample a a pack of Mexican Marlboros for kicks. You'll be glad you brought the carton!
Quit years ago but I do remember there being a big difference in taste. I wonder why?

My girlfriend says she noticed very little difference between Marlboro Lights and Marlboro Blanco, but definitely agrees with the Reds being not-so-good.

I always bought them for her because she speaks almost no Spanish and I noticed in Vallarta they they have packages of 15 or 20. I suppose it must be the same in San Miguel. They might ask you "?veinte o quince?" Just reply "veinte." Unless you want 15 :wink:

BTW, at Chedraui and MEGA they sell them at the checkout. And don't forget to tip the person that bags your purchases a few pesos. They may or may not be getting a paycheck and it might be making a big difference in their life and you are not going to miss 5 or 10 pesos..

Anyone know how much they cost in Belize?

As long as you don't smoke while you rent/drive a moped, you should be ok....................................................

Quit years ago but I do remember there being a big difference in taste. I wonder why?

Why? The source and quality of the tobacco that is used. Big MO produces cigarettes world wide and all those cigarettes aren't made with USA gringo-grown tobacco. It's no different than wondering why you can't find good corn tortillas in a grocery store most anywhere in the states.

Why? The source and quality of the tobacco that is used. Big MO produces cigarettes world wide and all those cigarettes aren't made with USA gringo-grown tobacco. It's no different than wondering why you can't find good corn tortillas in a grocery store most anywhere in the states.
Makes sense

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom