Video Lighting Set for GoPro Hero HD camera !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mike,
thanks for honest review, I'm glad you like the product.
If it comes to the batteries you have purchased from other comapny, when one out of six major companies making that type of batteries does them slightly different
we feel like that particular company should match the specifications for that model to the other ones and not to create different measurements etc.

Please post some videos when possible.

Sebastian J.
TecDiveGear.com
Dive gear for technical diving.

Hi Mike,
thanks for honest review, I'm glad you like the product.
If it comes to the batteries you have purchased from other comapny, when one out of six major companies making that type of batteries does them slightly different
we feel like that particular company should match the specifications for that model to the other ones and not to create different measurements etc.

Please post some videos when possible.

Sebastian J.
TecDiveGear.com
Dive gear for technical diving.

That is a great point. I actually did some research when I saw your post and it does say on the description for the Ultrafire battery I have (but the same manufacturer as the provided cells) that they may not fit all applications. What's funny is that the battery you provide is actually a higher capacity battery than the ones I have. So if I buy those for back ups I'll have better cells. :D

I really like the goodman handle better than a standard tray, and like I said the ball joints are a big plus. It was worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom