Video of Sunday GUE/Adventure Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Essentially, JDC limits the dive to nitrox NDL limits much like most other local charters. Some other boutique operators are a different matter...

30-45min dives at 70-90ft.

Wish I could have made the trip. Sherwood was busting me about all the cool stuff I missed. Then seeing the video really hit it home. Maybe next time I can work it out but with a three year old at home long trips are hard.

I'd personally rather just do the recreational dives, and I too do not like the limits imposed by JDC on the bottom time.

While I like the wrecks a fair amount, they just don't have the life/coral etc of a reef, they do tend to have some big life on them though.

I'm not a big wreck person, myself, but it was the wreck dives where we saw the groupers . . . :)

Dive times were pretty much set by depth/no deco limits, and maintaining enough gas for reserves for the second dive. I didn't feel that the dive operators had much of a role in it. They did set fairly short surface intervals, though.

We'd love to have you dive with us on our next one, soon after Easter :)
I'd love to get our main group from this last one back, and there will be much better and more reliable flat seas after Easter.

There was such an incredibly cool feeling to meet all the people we talk to daily on SB, and the diving with them, and the Apres Diving at the Hotel after each day's dive. Even though I personally had a lot of work to do on this, it was one of the best vacation experiences I have ever had...And I would like to thank the entire group for making this happen :)

Great video Dan! Thanks for sharing and all your hard work. This is one trip I would like to repeat. West Palm has some beautiful diving, so full of life. Keep me posted on the next trip after Easter. I would certainly like to join in again.

Yes, we definitely would like to go back. How can you beat beautiful, colorful reefs, great viz, warm water, and fantastic people to share it all with?

I would urge anyone who is qualified to not miss the hydro atlantic. One of the most stunning wreck dives I have ever done, and I have done a lot. The report is in the mid atlantic forum under week one report.
Eric
glad you all enjoyed your trip/experiance

Thanks Dan.

Two of my 3 favorite dives in Jupiter. (IDK, is the ledge Jupiter or Juno :))

Anyway, very nice. Looks like the current was moving along at a pretty good clip? Or were you frog kicking at 2 Kt :)

The first dive was Juno Ledges, as I recall (that was the one I didn't get to do).

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom