Vis at deweys short?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW!! Hard to believe that Moonshine Beach is completely submerged. Can't even tell there was ever sand or a rock point there!

Any info/update on when they were hoping to close the flood gates?

I think it's going to be awhile. If you noticed in some of the pictures on the dam, the water was lapping up over the top. If they try and close them any the water will just flood over the top (I think). They are definately walking a tight rope. I heard reports of many houses already flooded down river. They are trying to let enough out to control the flooding upstream, but at the same time not drastically flood everything down river.

We were hoping to get a few dives in, but safety took over and nobody had any business in the water. The wind was cruising about 30-35 mph if not more just biting you with the cold.

DUI still happened but no diving and really not many people. Most people you see were working the event; although, there were some trying on suits. There were many people just down at the dam to see the record lake height. Kinda funny, a lot of them picked up a burger from DUI.

S. Nagel

I don't see them. Only three photo's from 2004.

hmmm...not sure where they went then. I know they uploaded, just dont know where to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom