Visiting the panhandle Jan/Feb 2010..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbm

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi. I’ll be spending Jan/Feb 2010 in the panhandle ( it’s a snowbird thing ) and am looking to get a fair bit of diving done. I’m RVing it and will be staying at Topsail Hill Preserve state park near Destin from Jan 07-Jan 20 then moving to St. Andrew’s state park near Panama City Beach and staying there Jan 21-Feb 04. I’m then moving inland and taking a cavern course at Merritts Mill Pond near Marianna. On Feb 10th I’m heading back to the Gulf somewhere in the Pensacola/Gulf Shores area and hoping to dive the Oriskany if there is a boat going out.

If anyone in the area wants to meet up and dive, I’m game.

I am particulaly interested in the St. Andrew’s and Destin Jetties (or any other shore dives in the area). If would be great if someone would like to meet up and show me around these sites.

Also, if there are any boat dives going on that have room for another body onboard, give me a shout.

I’m pretty much up for anything..boat dives/shore dives/night dives/ Vortex or other springs.

So if anyone here wants to meet up and do a dive or two, give me a shout.

Best regards; James

I'm always looking for people to split the gas bill on the boat with. I launch out of Pensacola. When you're in town, if you feel up for the drive, drop me a line and we'll work something out.

I'm always looking for people to split the gas bill on the boat with. I launch out of Pensacola. When you're in town, if you feel up for the drive, drop me a line and we'll work something out.

I'll be in the Pensacola/Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area Feb11/12/13 and leaving late on the 14th. Planning on diving the Oriskany sometime during that time frame.

I'm always game for another boat dive. I'll give you a shout and maybe we can make it happen. I'd be happy to pitch in gas money.

Thanks for the offer.

Best regards;

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom