Viz on the Powerhouse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow! This powerhouse looks like a great spot. Thanks for all the "stuff" everyone. I think I would really like this dive but it doesn't look good for fitting it in this year. I'm about 4 hours from there so would like to make a few dives and a couple of days out of the trip probably. I'll check into it more over the winter and get some buddies together or maybe organize a get-together through this site next season?

We're combining the Powerhouse with the Eastcliffe Hall. I'll let you know if it was worth driving to Cornwall from Toronto! :)

scubagirl15:
We're combining the Powerhouse with the Eastcliffe Hall. I'll let you know if it was worth driving to Cornwall from Toronto! :)

Hey Scubagirl, both dives are awesome and well worth the drive, IMHO. Although there is so much to see at both locations you could likely do a few dives at each and still not get bored.

I would like to do the Powerhouse again after some overhead training, so much to see inside. Dive smart while there, many folks who don't have the skills or training will possibly be pushing their luck. The Powerhouse has claimed divers on more than one occasion. Enjoy,
UM

Under Michael:
Hey Scubagirl, both dives are awesome and well worth the drive, IMHO. Although there is so much to see at both locations you could likely do a few dives at each and still not get bored.

I would like to do the Powerhouse again after some overhead training, so much to see inside. Dive smart while there, many folks who don't have the skills or training will possibly be pushing their luck. The Powerhouse has claimed divers on more than one occasion. Enjoy,
UM

Will do, UM! :)

Back
Top Bottom