Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to bring my kayak on the off chance that I get to use it.

If I were you, I'd try to organize a Cypress Springs trip when ya get out there. Well worth the short paddle up to a very nice looking spring!

Let me know if you still need someone to tag along with at Vortex (out of the cave, at least) and tentatively count me in for the jetties if someone who's done it before will buddy up with me. I need to get in salt water.
I will probably do some diving at Vortex Friday and will need a buddy. I would tag along with you,not the other way around.:D You are more than welcome to hitch a ride to salt water with the rest of us Saturday. I guess we will get a count tomorrow night on who all is going and then we can figure out how many vehicles we need.

Can we get a headcount for who's going to the Millpond on Saturday? It'll be a bit easier to make sure everyone has a buddy lined up.

I'm going to be there by 8AM, gonna need to get fills, so won't be able to dive until 8:30-9AM depending on how busy it is at Edds.

it is ThURSDAY NIGHT and i have settled in here at Vortex. pretty quiet out here. You guys better get here soon to make some noise!

Shagman and i heading to cypress in the morning if anyone wants to tag along.

If I were you, I'd try to organize a Cypress Springs trip when ya get out there. Well worth the short paddle up to a very nice looking spring!

Posted via Mobile Device

is anyone going to still be at vortex saturday lol?

Well, grrr. Looks like I may need to hitch a ride with someone. Cindy is sick, not sure if she'll be better tomorrow or not, my car is messed up and so I'm borrowing my dad's truck, but I would not trust this thing to get me all the way to FL. Anyone willing to let me hitch a ride from either Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, or Montgomery? I'll know for sure first thing in the morning whether I'll need it or not, but it would be nice to have something lined up just in case. I can't NOT go!
I get off work at noon and need to swing by the dive shop and get tanks and then I'll be ready to head out, so I can meet up with someone as soon as I can get to wherever it is after that. If you're willing, post here, PM me with your number, call me if you have my number, whatever. I won't be able to check the board again tonight, but I'll check first thing in the morning. I would greatly appreciate it! :D

it is ThURSDAY NIGHT and i have settled in here at Vortex. pretty quiet out here. You guys better get here soon to make some noise!

Shagman and i heading to cypress in the morning if anyone wants to tag along.

Posted via Mobile Device
Sweet. I should arrive around noonish. I did not know the Shagman was coming. And I will finally get to meet GLENFWB. See you guys soon. Hope that you have a great Cypress dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom