Vortoberfest IV- 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No internet, i am on my blackjack phone. at$t has a good signal out here. i am staying in a 5th wheel trailer. Lot #3 come by and say Hi when u get here.

There is internet at Vortex? Aren't you guys supposed to be camping? :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, the car is PACKED!!!! To the gills lol! All I have to do is load up the cold food! I should be heading about about 7-730am and should get there in the early afternoon. I hope to maybe get a dive in, but I might just rest up for the Saturday dives, I will see how tired I am after the long drive. I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!

Carolyn:shark2:

should be back from cypress sometime afternoon. will look for you when we get back. drive safe.

Well, the car is PACKED!!!! To the gills lol! All I have to do is load up the cold food! I should be heading about about 7-730am and should get there in the early afternoon. I hope to maybe get a dive in, but I might just rest up for the Saturday dives, I will see how tired I am after the long drive. I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Beware !!!!

The Kraken has been let loose, and he's headed to . . . . . .

VORTOBERFEST !!!!!

I plan on it as of right now. Feeling better right now so hopefully that holds. I will have to go by Edds myself for fills.

Can we get a headcount for who's going to the Millpond on Saturday? It'll be a bit easier to make sure everyone has a buddy lined up.

I'm going to be there by 8AM, gonna need to get fills, so won't be able to dive until 8:30-9AM depending on how busy it is at Edds.

We are packed to the limit, and we'll head off after dropping the pets at the kennels, but we have only a short drive. We'll see you there.

BTW, I know it's late notice, but if anyone has any used gear they want to sell and they can squash it in, then bring it along. I am 135lbs and 5'4 and DH, 175lbs and 5'10".

Alright Parysa!! It wouldn't be the same without you. We will be leaving in about an hour and should arrive early afternoon. See everyone there!!!!!!!

:DWe are mostly packed---as soon as the work bell rings at 5 we will be on the road---See you guys there:D:mooner:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom