Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The winefest and seafood fest is totally awesome. I just peed in an air conditioned porta potty. Bellamy bros up next.

Back at Vortex - Man what a great concert!! The Bellamy Brothers are natural entertainers and Lorrie Morgan doesn't seem to have changed since she made that first appearance as a teenager. A hgh school girl sang the National Anthem acapella. Gosh what a roar from the crowd when she finished. There were almost a hundred wines for us to sample including a chocolate wine and a raspberry wine. Have my clock set for 7 am. New day new adventure!

Well I just found out about this last night but it sounds like a blast so I think I will make the drive up there today and see what its all about.

Back at Vortex - Man what a great concert!! The Bellamy Brothers are natural entertainers and Lorrie Morgan doesn't seem to have changed since she made that first appearance as a teenager. A hgh school girl sang the National Anthem acapella. Gosh what a roar from the crowd when she finished. There were almost a hundred wines for us to sample including a chocolate wine and a raspberry wine. Have my clock set for 7 am. New day new adventure!

:crying: I wish I were there!!!!

Y'all have to have extra fun on my behalf!!!!! :hugs:

Oh, and

:worthless:

After Action thread located Here!
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom