Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canoes loaded and I'm ready to head over after work :) I'll be making one more run to the house, because I forgot the oars though - D'Oh.

We are heading over to Morison right now and then going to cypress. 9853774353

Canoes loaded and I'm ready to head over after work :) I'll be making one more run to the house, because I forgot the oars though - D'Oh.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We are heading over to Morison right now and then going to cypress. 9853774353

We're planning on Cypress on Saturday and Morrison on Sunday, then probably Falling Waters Sunday after lunch.

We're planning on Cypress on Saturday and Morrison on Sunday, then probably Falling Waters Sunday after lunch.

Hummmmm............ Morrison Sunday morning early or closer to lunch? I might be able to pull that off!

That all depends on how quickly we can get up/motivated to pack camp and leave Vortex. Give me a call Sunday morning... would be the best thing at this point. Saturday nights at Vortoberfest can get rough!.. mornings, then come rough.

That all depends on how quickly we can get up/motivated to pack camp and leave Vortex. Give me a call Sunday morning... would be the best thing at this point. Saturday nights at Vortoberfest can get rough!.. mornings, then come rough.

I have a party Saturday night too so I will try to stay out of the "rough" partying :d I will give you a call sunday morning if I can make it.

Have 40 shirts assorted sizes and am headed out right now!! (Sofort!!)

We were all packed. Home early to load the car. Regs were PROMISED to be ready for pickup by this afternoon and well, they are not ready. Three plus weeks, repeated calls....I am done with this dive shop.
Ya'll have fun, safe diving and we'll try again.
We sure do have alot of Cowboy beans, hamburgers, chicken wings, banana muffins and chocolate chip cookies to eat all by ourselves. Oh, and four gallons of tea.

Tom, we committed to two shirts (Lg and Xlg) so if you don't unload them pm me and I'll drop you a check.

Mitzi

Back
Top Bottom