Vortoberfest VI - After Action Pics & Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now, Tommy being molested by sabrina, that you might want pics of.

I missed that. Pics... Anyone...anyone...?

Pam-it was so great to meet you too! Glad you made it to Cypress Saturday. As I'm sure you've seen the posts, we found our way there Sunday.

Vortoberfest VI rocked! This was my brother's first Vortoberfest adventure and my second. It was the first for the entire "Jones Clan"...we Joneses were running behind per usual and did not arrive at Ponce until late Friday night. We then made an adjustment to our original dive plans for Saturday from Destin to Vortex. So first was breakfast at Sally's where Pam and Sabrina join us. With full tummies, Dad, Rebecca, Dave and I enjoyed a couple of great dives Saturday before calling it a day and running back to shower and beautify in order to join the crowd back at the Springs for the evening festivus.

Carolyn-the beverages rocked as always--I think I mentioned that maybe once or twice as I was :cheers: It was awesome getting to catch up and hang out a bit. The food was awesome--thanks Dad (steve_jones) for the steak and Salmon...Carolyn--your mushrooms added the special somethin' to make it over-the-top.

We talked, we danced, some of us bounced, we drank and then we crashed.

Sunday we were off to Cypress with Uncle Ricky and Kat, and NetDoc and mselenaous. My brother kayaked with me in the canoe with Dad and Becca. Leading the pack was NetDoc and mselenaous with Uncle Ricky and Kat in the canoe usually not far either ahead or behind. It was a perfect day for the trip--mid 80's, clear water and everyone was in great spirits. Then we arrived!

We unloaded and geared up, when Dad coaxed Becca into the water. She had not planned to dive as her ear was giving her fits that morning. But she was ready to cool off, so in she went. I don't know how, but Dad convinced her there was something she just had to see under the surface so she borrowed his spare reg and under they went. Uncle Ricky was camera-ready and the moment was captured (see his pics). At first Dave and I were both like...:shocked:...but it didn't take long and we were :yeahbaby:

So we played at Cypress until it was time to make our way back...:sad2: We hated to see it end and to leave the beauty of Cypress and have to return to the surface until????

Thanks Dad and Becca (and all who were with us) for such a great weekend!!!!

I'm glad that you got that straightened out - I did fall down the stairs - I mean I nose dived down the stairs - but I didn't think I had that much to drink........

OK, I'm horrible with names. I *thought* tommy got molested a bit, but dj got molested a lot...

What? Did you want me to go nekkid? :D
:coffee: Yes, it will be CoooL:eyebrow:
I am posting my, been nakkidos:D
YouTube - Naked Mermaid monofin
:popcorn: Take kare,nik

p.s. just traing to help Friend, n0T cheeting:blinking:

At first I was really sad I missed it this year. After further reading...........Well it sounds like it might have been a good thing afterall. lol

Naked male mermaid's.........That's just a lil too much man-love for me.

Hope you guys had fun:shocked2:

@Christine, Sorry I missed the proposal. That would have been neat. There was a wedding going on at Morrison while we were there and the groom carried the bride into the water and lost the ring. Good thing Steve and Becca held onto the ring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom