Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still having a problem wondering where in heck all of Kevin's points are. 4 days ago on November 9th he had 1942 points. Now 4 days later he only has 30 more points on November 13th. If there are supposed to be 15 points given for these letters that have been submitted, where are all of the points? Heck, 30 points is nothing for a week of just regular voting let alone a dozen or so letters of recommendation!

And this dude from Ft Lauderdale, no doubt he exists, but how can a guy be within 150 points or so of Kevin and no one has talked much of him on this huge Scuba Diving Forum? I mean, if he's so good, why hasn't anyone raved about him, talked about an awesome trip diving with him or whatever? Many of us have been on this board for a lot of years. Has anybody ever heard of him other than the couple posts that we put in here?

I'm just really concerned that all of our letters aren't getting credited. It's time to call the Scuba FBI!

Or you can call Dive Chronicles... Toll Free 888-55/SCUBA (888-557-2822) :wink:

Here's a link to some info on Robert Davis.

I am having problems as well. I never received confirmation for my recent vote It said the usual that I need to click on the confirmation email from them to confirm my vote Never got that Tried again still nothing Sent a letter too Don't know if they got that Just sent them an email explaining all this If I don't hear from them I'll try calling on Monday.
Eric The magazine is in a small format about 6x8 I don't have one at home but the last issue I saw had an article about BHB I would wait & if you go to the Dec Dive show in WPB check it out then

Read about the challenger with his 3 years of local diving expertise it is no wonder he has such a loyal following.

Shenanigans!

1980 for Kev, and 1812 for that other guy.

So who wants to take Kev to 2000? :bounce2:

Got my 3 votes in today..but so far only one confirmed. Sent an email to some friends to vote..hopefully they will follow through with it.
Nothing back on my letter yet(including confirmation)...how about anyone else???

Still only a 13 vbote move from the 13th and several people cast their weekly vote? I am hoping the staff there is just too busy to read over the letters and add them to the vote total.

The other guy is European and only been in the area since 2006 which is ridiculous compared to Kevin's LONG LONG history and reputation as a DM in the South Florida Area.

Further I might add.. the diversity of the Magazine caters to readers of local diving, exotic trips and has a section on Tech diving. IF they are going to pt their thumbs on the scale I'd say they need to swing by Kevins boat and shop to see there are no Poodle jackets for sale there. MANY very skilled Tech divers dive on Kevin's boat as well as tourist diving the balls at 30'. Running an article about so me Brit who just started in the buisness in 2006 is not a very interesting read.

The story about the "DiverMaster who could" riding his bicycle to the dock and work for someone else "their way" saving up to buy their own boat and start / suceed in their own Operation... NOW THAT is the kind of articles Americans like to read.. ESPECIALLY in these times.

I am JUST SAYING..

Kevin Metz 2009
Robert Davis 1843

Something stinks in here. I have voted, but not received my e-mail to confirm my vote. I sent my letter of recommendation, with read receipt requested, but have received no response. Smells fishey to me.

I was vote #1976 on Sunday, received my confirmation immediately and saw my vote added as soon as I responded.

It's troubling that others have had difficulty. I would suggest those individuals follow-up with Dive Chronicles via email: info@divechronicles.com and/or by phone: 888-55/SCUBA (888-557-2822). Brad Nolan appears to be the lead individual at Dive Chronicles.

Go Kevin

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom