VRX or Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Perdix AI is amazing, so easy to change batteries and they last a great deal, you can use regular AA, the computer is very easy to use, you can always use it in rec mode. Great visibility. Regular software updates and a lot of support. You can't go wrong with it

I feel exactly as you do. My trust in the Colbolt 2 just went out the door as my 3rd replacement is having battery issues after 20 dives. A live a board trip is no place for a unit that you cannot rely on. Paid the big bucks and the 2 did not deliver. My T3 is incredible and a dream to own. Just wish the computer was 1/2 as reliable as it is.

Purchased Perdix AI #1 recently (no dives yet though), purchasing #2 probably next week. :)

Purchased a VTX and hated it. It was unusable in shallow bright waters such that I could not see my depth or time. Sold it and bought a perdix a week before they introduced the AI and I love it.

I used the VTX for a couple of years and swapped that one against a Perdix AI and just took the Perdix for three dives.

There is no comparison between the two and the Perdix is superior in all functions and features from my observations.

Go with the Perdix and you will be happy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom