VT3 size Vs Geo 3.0 size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you please tell me if the two above computers are the same size, external dimensions, thank you.

Geo 3.0? There is not such a product .... probably you mean Geo ...

The Geo is a "watch" size ... the VT3 is quite larger.

When I get back to the office I will post an image with both computers side by side

Alberto (aka eDiver)

here you go ...

vt3_vs_geo.jpg

thanks my mistake I mean the new Veo 3.0...specifically I am wanting to put one in a DSS bungee mount that is made for the VT3 but am unsure if they are the same size or not, they do look to be from all the photos ive seen
and hey thanks heaps for going to the effort in taking and posting the pic. Cheers

no problem.

we have the new Veos (1.0, 2.0 and 3.0) in the office too.

Will post another picture later today

Remember that the Veos are not wireless air integrated but the VT3 is.

AM

no problem.

we have the new Veos (1.0, 2.0 and 3.0) in the office too.

Will post another picture later today

Remember that the Veos are not wireless air integrated but the VT3 is.

AM

Hi there, thanks for the reply, yep im up on the spec diffs like I said just wanna know if its the same size as a VT3 in which case it will fit a DSS bungee mount, so if you can shed any light on that i would be most appreciative. Cheers again

Hi there, thanks for the reply, yep im up on the spec diffs like I said just wanna know if its the same size as a VT3 in which case it will fit a DSS bungee mount, so if you can shed any light on that i would be most appreciative. Cheers again

the Veo 3.0 (in the center) is smaller than the VT3 (on the right)

vt3_vs_veo3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom