Want some help on diving fitness. .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karel26

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Okay before a wise guy come and tell me there will be a thread on my post, i went through dive into fitness and couldn't find something that my help me or give me advice on my qeustion. . :no:

I would like to know what excersise i can do for cardio and building. . I live on a farm and don't have any place to swim. .

What fitness excersise can i do that is close/near the same fitness as swimming fitness (please keep in mind the no place to swim lol). .

I am planning to do my rescue diving soon and want to be sure that i am phisically fit to do my course with out any set back. . :shocked2:

Live to dive and dive to live. . . . :burnout:

Run! It's all you need, improves your lung effectiveness, get rid of excess weight, leg strength (you dont use your arms when diving do you!), and it's free!

Ride a bike its much easier on on the leg joints.

When you do your rescue you will use your arms and legs. . They told me i will heve to pull people out of the surf. . So i am not sure. . Or if you can give me more info on that? ?

Live to dive and dive to live. . . . :burnout:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom