Want to dive Tuesday or Wednesday (March 25)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eric gundrum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Diving is suposed to be a social sport; at least that's the way I like it. :)

I'm looking for a dive buddy or two to spend the day diving on Tuesday or Wednesday (March 25). I'm in town (Dade City) for only a few more days and would like to do a day of diving (so my gear doesn't have to go home dry :) ).

I could do a boat trip or any of the springs. With all that I've read, I'm leaning towards going to Ginnie Springs, but that's mostly because it looks like a safe place if I end up with an insta-buddy. (I'm not certified for cavern, but I'd be comfortable tagging along with experienced buddies at some of the other sites.) I'd be happy to consider other sites if people prefer something closer to home.

My preference is to dive Wednesday, but at this point, I might be able to make Tuesday work if that becomes my only option. I fly Friday, so Thursday is out for me.

Would anyone care to spend the day diving Tuesday or Wednesday?

Thanks...eric

Eric,

i might be able to take you Wednesday afternoon, if I can get some work done prior. Nothing fancy promised. Just a 22' center console in Ozona, FL between Dunedin and Tarpon springs, FL. I have an extra gun if you care to try spearfishing. Reds are now open again or can always hit hogs, snappers and sheephead. Only hit 45' of water at most as i can not go that far out, but can hit federal waters. Send an e-mail craig@winnerman.us P.S. Project Managers are allowed but no apples...just kidding

Hey

I might be able to do something on Wednesday. I'm down the road in Zephyrhills. I see that you have gotten some hits - Private message me if your interested.

Will

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom