• Welcome to ScubaBoard

  1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

    Benefits of registering include

    • Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

    Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Want to get a damnaged DC7 parts

Discussion in 'HOLLIS' started by Diving_J, Jan 14, 2019.

  1. Diving_J

    Diving_J Garibaldi

    # of Dives: 500 - 999
    Location: Hong Kong
    Went to a trip few months ago and my Hollis DC7 regulator was dropped by another costumer in the shops. I have taken the regulator to a shop and they replied me the regulator couldn’t be fixed as they couldn’t screw the damnaged parts out.

    I tried myself and successfully removed the damnaged parts. The problem is where I could order the damnaged parts and what’s the name of the parts? I don’t want to bring back to the shop as I have already done the most difficult job and just let them take my money with assemble them back and well, maybe adjust the intermediate pressure. I believe I could do a better job then them.

    Could any advise what to do?

    Attached Files:

  2. runsongas

    runsongas Loggerhead Turtle

    # of Dives: 200 - 499
    Location: California - Bay Area
    HP cone and DIN filter retainer i believe according to hollis terminology

Share This Page