Want to test out my new gear near Cleveland... suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By now I'm sure you're off in Asia diving to your hearts' content. However, if you're back in Cleveland I'd be interested in diving.
I also dive a lighthawk currently. Hard to pass on that $200 closeout price, eh?

No diving in Ohio now unless you got a big chainsaw. Mike officially closed Gilboa I think last week or the week before.

By now I'm sure you're off in Asia diving to your hearts' content. However, if you're back in Cleveland I'd be interested in diving.
I also dive a lighthawk currently. Hard to pass on that $200 closeout price, eh?

Ha ha, yeah, it was a good deal and pretty much what I needed. I was surprised, though, that it's not THAT much smaller than the Nighthawk. I like the setup just as much, though. It worked great in Thailand. Got the fiancee certified and now she's hooked! :eyebrow:

Let me know if you have any ideas for diving. Buckeye Dive School used to do pool parties, but I haven't been checking on their website lately. I'm interested in doing some great lakes diving while I still live in the midwest, because I don't think I'll be here forever.

Yeah I'd like to hit some wrecks on Lake erie. I'm planning on doing my AOW this summer, and would be down after. I'll likely pick up enhanced air before then too.

Are you going to the gilboa event in may?

Back
Top Bottom