Wanted - Caribbean dive resort for a week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never been, however CoCo view resort, in French Harbour Roatan. Reviews I have seen have been extremely good. Unlimited diving, everything but liquor and gear rental is included in their price. It’s definitely on my future to do list!

Actually, flyboy makes a good point. If you want to get better to be able to do live-a-board in Indonesia, Raja or Komodo, better get some experience with current. Though not very strong, Coz will give you good experience and beautiful reefs. Many, many choices in Coz where to stay and dive. Take a look at the Coz site here.

Great suggestions above, both Buddy dive in Bonaire and LCBR.
For me, Bonaire gives more diving/dollar, and LCBR give more "valet" service.

Love Bonaire but the price of airfare and the difficult travel time may lessen the diving/dollar value. Plus as new divers they may not be comfortable doing a lot of shore dives on their own yet. I agree with the suggestions of Cayman Brac Beach Resort or Little Cayman Beach Resort for the OP and his wife, since they mostly want to dive and relax and stay at a diver-dedicated resort.

But because they are talking about a 10 day vacation, they could spend a couple days enjoying the beach and amenities of Grand Cayman and then a week focused on diving on CB or LC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom