Wanted - Nauticam Housing and accesories for Cannon G12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hutch12

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I currently use my G12 with an Ikelite housing and strobe set up. While I am satisfied with the housing and strobe I am looking to "upgrade" to either a Nauticam or Recsea housing and Strobes to offer more flexibility on wide angle and macro lenses.

As I am very happy with the camera, and to reduce costs I would prefer to not replace the camera itself but am concerned that suitable housings are now discontinued. Any advice on where I can buy one or if housings for g15s are suitable for the G12?

Any advice much appreciated.

Hi I have Recsea aluminum housing for Canon G12 for sale if you still need it. I have also tray and fisheye lens and two sets of O-rings. All is in excellent condition. I switch to SLR and I don't need it anymore.

Peter

I currently use my G12 with an Ikelite housing and strobe set up. While I am satisfied with the housing and strobe I am looking to "upgrade" to either a Nauticam or Recsea housing and Strobes to offer more flexibility on wide angle and macro lenses.

As I am very happy with the camera, and to reduce costs I would prefer to not replace the camera itself but am concerned that suitable housings are now discontinued. Any advice on where I can buy one or if housings for g15s are suitable for the G12?

Any advice much appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom