Warm Water gloves?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gentleman-pirate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have to replace my warm water diving gloves. Warmth is not important and I would like to find a tough well made pair.

I would like to have a pair that is pretty nimble.

----------kevin------------

I have to replace my warm water diving gloves. Warmth is not important and I would like to find a tough well made pair.

I would like to have a pair that is pretty nimble.

----------kevin------------

I picked these up at the Beneath the Sea show for about $10 a pair.

They work great in the tropics when you are allowed to use them. Some Caribbean dive destinations forbid the use of gloves.

1.5MM MESH REEF GLOVE [G1366] :: Tilos, Inc

just purchased Pinnicle 5m gloves; excellent - they also come in 3m

most of my winter diving is in S Fl; water temps 75 - 76 and I'm very pleased with them, good mobility

Go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy them on sale when they have a close out. Regular work gloves (synthetic) They are just as good and last much longer than scuba gloves. I use them every week in the aquarium and when I travel.

The ones I have seen at Lowes and Home Depot look almost the same as the ones I have seen at the dive shops. The materials are the same just different badges.

Saw some inexpensive lightweight neoprene with leather palms at a WalMart in an unexpected place. ... With the firearms - shooting gloves! They looked like perfect warm water gloves.

For years I used a a pair of water ski gloves. They worked great and were inexpensive.

Depends on your needs. For fussing with buoy stations, long time submerged lines and markers:

Playtex dish washing gloves. If I need something tougher, I use discarded lineman's gloves, but nowhere near the dexterity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom