Warranty Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried as indicated on the card to register my new Zeagle Express tech Deluxe at Zeagle.com/registration filled out all the info and thought I would get to the next screen to "register the BCD" but just received a Thank you screen for registering myself?
The card says I have 30 days to register my product? Seems to me my BCD was not properly registered?

I'm afraid I'm not involved in website related matters any longer so I'm not as useful here as I used to be. Could you give me a screenshot of what you're describing? Don't show us your address/phone number, obviously, but just the screen in general so I can try to guide you.

My husband and I just bought a full kit each of: BCD (Zena & Stiletto), Slimline CoPilot consoles and Onyx CW and Z Octos and we ran into the same problem with registering all of it. There was also no place to put a serial number and after you click 'submit' there is no way to review the gear. The old website had a place to include the serial number but the re-vamped website does not.

So I emailed the website helpstaff and this was the reply I got: "Hello! Our site has been changed and you no longer need to put your serial numbers into the system. You do need to register each piece separately. Unfortunately there is no way to go back in to verify that you have entered it. We do apologize for any inconvenience that his causes you. We do suggest that you keep your receipts."

I'm very interested in what Mr. Zeagle will find out! Thanks!

Hate to disappoint but that does seem to be the way it is. Though I mentioned this specifically when I handed off the website it doesn't appear that it was addressed when the backend of the site was constructed. I don't know if it will addressed in the future. As the helpstaff above mentioned and as I've harped on in the past as well, always always always save your original receipts.

Could this have something to do with Zeagle being brought into the Huish fold?
It sounds like someone wants to make getting warranty coverage harder or impossible.

Back
Top Bottom