Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrdohc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I wonder if I prchase an Ocanic Atom 2.0 in the US, will I get warranty when I go back to Canada?:confused:

Any Oceanic product purchased from a authorized Oceanic retailer will have a warranty that would be covered world wide through our network of dealers and distributors. Product purchased from non-authorized retailers or third party individuals will not have an Oceanic warranty.

Regards,
Darryl

so Darryl, if anything goes wrong with the oceanic watch i purchased down in US, where can i get it warranty? do i have to send it back to US, where i purchased it, or i can take it to my LDS, or any ocaenic authoried dealer here in Canada to get it fix?
Thanks
Edward

warranty service can be provided by either local dive shop, sending in directly or sending it back to the place you purchased. Pretty much your choice. Again warranty service will be available world wide provided that you have purchased from an authrorized Oceanic retailer.

Darryl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom