Water Temps--Grand Cayman, Coz, Beliez, Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Their cruise itinerary is the best I have seen for divers. I investigated many since I dive and my husband does not, I wanted one where we both could have a good time. I made lots of dive friends on this last cruise and there seemed to be many that were not just vacation divers there. I did not dive each of the ports, would have loved too, but a big part of me wanted to spend time with my husband. However, I did speak to divers that did dive each of the ports with the ship arrangements and most of them seemed quite pleased. The cost of the two tank dives ranged from $80-100, seemed that Roatan and Belize were a bit higher.

I dove with the ship arrangement in Cozumel and we dove the Planacar Bricks and Paradise Reef. They were both super dives, Planacar was a wall dive with swim throughs, there we saw sting rays, grouper, angel fish, damsel fish and drum fish. It was great. At Paradise we saw lobster, and the spendid toadfish. That was also a great dive. BT was 59 minutes. I recommend if they video tape the dives to purchase it as it was well worth it. I decided to just drift along enjoy the scenery and not take pictures. Totally, awesome dive that way. I then bought the tape and have it now as a great way to relive those dives.

We did that cruise last year. Very enjoyable. Diving was okay to great. I would avoid the Belize dive (2 hour boat ride one way in choppy water and an open boat) and sign up for the other three. Try and arrange your own diving in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Aldora Divers was great about arranging our own diving in Cozumel. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom