Waterproof W1 5mm fullsuit, 1st impressions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may have mis-typed??? I have a 2mm Canis (not Capri as stated earlier post) hooded vest (med in size) I wear under my 7mm Aeries jump suit. (med)
I also have a 5mm Libra that I wear over. It has a hood attached to shorts and a vest (also med) I have not had any issues with any of the Waterproof line that I own. I don't work for or get anything from them, but a quallity suit! You will be happy!
See you topside! John

Thanks John!
Appreciate the info. It's great to get it first-hand from someone who owns them.

dd

scubafanatic...
I'd like to hear your comments about the front zip now that you've been in the water with this suit:
  • Does it feel awkward or less comfortable as compared to rear zip?
  • Do you suspect that you'd get more water intrusion if you were finning through the water (as compared to rear zip)?

Front entry is very nice to get in the suit ,,,but when the time comes to take it off ,,,that another story. I just got a front entry W1 Waterproof suit, kind of wish i would of went with the W2

How difficult is it to take off the W1? Do you start with the side that the zipper is on?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom