Way to go Almity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
:laughing: thats my evil plan

to look thinner im fattening you all up with triple chocolate muffins!!!!

Now that's a strategy I hadn't thought of!!!:lol3: :lol3:

almitywife:
LURVVVVVV - theres alot of love in my muffins and thats all you need to know!

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Mrs. A!!! Be careful people will talk! You know what those evil PPD folk are like... Threads getting deleted and all...

Z..

those PPD people are going to have Mike to play with mid this week so i doubt they will notice :D

Wooohooo Almity! You are so awesome! Keep at it -- :)

I'll be seeing them all this weekend almity.

ohhhh - they have Dennis to play with also!!!

hope you got the Crown Royal packed Dennis! we plied poor Mike with 2 bottles.. poor man.

ok, heres my funny Crown Royal story

i emailed our global ceo... asked him to hand delivery a bottle last year. it flew 1st class from Canada to the US and then firstclass from Ohio to Chicago to Japan to Sydney and was hand delivered to me.

I then fly it from Sydney to Cairns to Guam.. cattle class unfortunately. We get to Guam and there are bottles of the stuff for sale EVERYWHERE!!!!

bugger!

so we bought another bottle and continued our journey to palau and then to Yap where it was delviered

that 1st bottled was empty with a 2 days!

Back
Top Bottom