Way to go Almity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do it easy:
Congratulations Almity!!!!

I have to admit that I have no idea what your goal was? Scuba classes? Weight loss? Beer drinking contest? Please share, but be kind so that I don't feel like I just stuck my foot in my mouth! :D
Scuba Classes!!!!!!!

may i remind all that i am now a MISTRESS SCUBA DIVER and Dive Mistress in training!!!
(you would think sleeping with your instructor means he would just sign you off dont you!)

i must admit - what has spurred me on is the National Wife Carrying Championships where the prize is the wifes weight in beer... hubby comment was that no man can drink that much beer

Mike, make sure you dont drink too much... wouldnt want you to misbehave in front of Ish's parents when you meet them :D

well im sure that Mike would say that to get married he will have to be drunk... but he really really wants to settle down eyebrow

Every thread is about Mike and Ish!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom