Wayne's World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just so everyone reads this and doesn't click the link...this was **NOT** a diving related death, nor does it have anything to do with cave diving other than being on nss-cds owned property, a common cave diving location.

Just so everyone reads this and doesn't click the link...this was **NOT** a diving related death, nor does it have anything to do with cave diving other than being on nss-cds owned property, a common cave diving location.

and by people clicking the link and reading the article they would be able to figure out she was not diving.

So many of these types of sites are still used by local people as party, swimming and dumping places.

It's also not what I would consider a "common cave diving location".

Last edited:
I have never been there, but is it possible she jumped in and hit her head? Maybe it knocked her out and she drowned.?

Quite possible. It's a relatively small pool, lined with limestone, which juts out underwater in places. It's a very beautiful place, even if not diving.

its a big mud hole cave is very silty but a awesome dive my buddy and I was diving their and a bunch of drunks jump in a blew the hole system out could not see your hand infront of your face always a bunch of drunks hang their but at lease they clean up after them selves

(keeps hearing Telford ringing in her ears) :D

I've been following this on CDF also. No matter what people say , it is VERY , VERY SAD that someone died for whatever reason. (sigh)

I never dove Wayne's World (would like to someday) but I have seen the sinkhole and I could see where SOMEONE could have hit something with their head etc. Nassy.

Jean

Most NSS-CDS properties have a gate and you need a key or the lock combination to get in. I did dive Wayne’s World many times years ago (Paul did own it at the time), and I believe it did have a gate. Is the site now open to everybody?

no you need to be a member sign a waver at hudson grotto get the gate code then your set but the locals can walk right in some r ok but outhers are a real asses

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom