WBP Temps???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShallowDiverDave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anybody record the temps at various depths lately? I'll be there with an instructor on Sat. and Sun.

thanks,

David

depends on your depth of course. I haven't been in about 3 weeks so I expect its warmed up a bit. Divinginn reports the surface temp at 68 degrees with the first thermocline at 18 inches :) seriously, expect 60's until about 30 feet, dropping rapidly after that. As I recall its still above 50 degrees at 80' though. we will be at divers cove sat 10am for 2 tanks, say "hi" to us!

Dang time to get out the wetsuit! 60 degrees! That's tropical diving! (Last weekend at Rocklake Wisconsin we had 50 degrees on the surface and 48 at depth)

Mike

Mike

Lowest I've recorded all year is 42 degrees. That as at 80' at Dive Haven that weekend in Feb. I was coooold!

Diving with us on Sat?

Nope, have the Mother's Day thing to do with my Wife, Daughters and Wifes Mom...

Mike

Yes, but my Daughter is really involved with her church so we will be celebrating Saturday.

Mike

thanks fellas, I'll take 60 any day ... I havent dived lanier greater than 50 yet, always below

The upper level temps must be going up. I could smell the algae again on the surface yesterday.

Darel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom