Web Master needed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
your club needs a webmaster to take care of your upcoming web page. Please decide and PM me with the name(s) that will be handling this. Please see Server Update for more info.

we want the individual clubs to come up with WHO is going to be their webmasters. IOW, you have to vote on this as we will not do this by "decree". After that, it's up to each club how they utilize their space.

There will be a semi-private forum for the Webmasters to meet, discuss issues and ask questions.

Commercial entities should note that this is not to be used to further your business plans.

I wouldn't say I am desperate for it but it sounds interesting. I would definitely be active, particularly when spring comes around and I can finally discover the diving up here.

What does it entail? Is it just html editing using whatever program you have and like? Are there provided interfaces? Can you just write/edit html directly?

to all of your questions. That was easy! Nest! :tease: We are keeping this tailored to the individual needs. You need a lot, we provide it. You want us to leave you alone, we provide the lattitude. Hey, we get what we pay for! :tease:

Congrats to Don Burke and adder70 for being the inaugural Webmasters for the Bottom Feeders! WWW.MABottomFeeders.COM should be up and running around the first of the year. You have a new forum under Site Support that should now be visible to only the club webmasters. Thanks for stepping up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom