web site fees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok the Mother Hen in me is worrying about Derek paying for our web sites fees. I'm thinking we should all contribute a little to help offset the cost as Derek shouldn't be paying for it by himself(I know some others have helped in the past)

Derek... what do you think? What's the yearly cost? Maybe we could all split it up and help out.

Definitly willing to share the load. Just need to know how to get it to Derek.

No worries, the site will be down shortly. I'll retain rights to the URL in case it needs to be resurected.

You can get hosting for $1.25/month from Network Solutions (netsol.com).

Terry

hnladue:
Ok the Mother Hen in me is worrying about Derek paying for our web sites fees. I'm thinking we should all contribute a little to help offset the cost as Derek shouldn't be paying for it by himself(I know some others have helped in the past)

Derek... what do you think? What's the yearly cost? Maybe we could all split it up and help out.

Web Monkey:
You can get hosting for $1.25/month from Network Solutions (netsol.com).

Damn, and I thought the $2.35 I got from GoDaddy was cheap (if you do the economy one for 3.45 just before you check out, they offer you an additional discount).

Is this a site for your club? If so you should contact NetDoc.

Kim:
Is this a site for your club? If so you should contact NetDoc.

If you can call it that.....

Derek S:
If you can call it that.....
Well put it like this. This is the Lake Effect Divers club forum right? AFAIK NetDoc will host a club website for free as well. I'm not sure of the details so if I'm wrong my apologies. It's got to be worth an enquiry PM though...no?

Derek I dont know you but I run a webhosting company on the side let me know if you need help, what are the current specs and fees and I will work soemthing out for you and your club if you want. I dont know if I can post my url or it will break any TOS but pm me if you are interested. This goes for any diver or diving club.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom