Wed Feb 27th Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. I chartered the boat, so it will just be divers from the Beach Crabs and Scubaboard. This trip is going to be the best, yet!

Boat: Sunfish
Departure: 6:00am
Destination: Santa Cruz
# Dives: 3-4
Cost: $95

Call my # below to make Reservations
P.S. I will cater the food on the Sunfish.

Thank you,
Rick

Sunfish! 27th! Rick! Ster!

I'll call Andy tomorrow...

I guess we can change this thread over to the "Ditch Work n Dive Day on the Sunfish" dive thread:D

I am chartering the boat, so I will be taking the ressies. Call the Rickster's chartering service phone # below for your Reservations. If you get the answering machine just leave your name, phone #, and a short message. I will call you back with the confirmation.

Thanks, Rick

I wish i could go but i cant. I passed my Insurance Test so i have to start work and i think that would be to soon to ask off :D I will make it one of these times on the boat dives. Well..... i hope :)

I wish i could go but i cant. I passed my Insurance Test so i have to start work and i think that would be to soon to ask off :D I will make it one of these times on the boat dives. Well..... i hope :)

Ok how about we change the name to "call in sick and dive day":D:D:D:D
Tell em you have rectal glaucoma and you cant see your a#% going to work that day

Congrats on passing your test :umnik:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom