Wed Feb 27th Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We still have a couple spots left. If anyone knows someone who wants to go, send them my way. I talked to Andy (Captain/Owner) and he says we will be going, weather and conditions permitting, to Santa Cruz Island. We are thinking about Potato, and a few other choice spots, less dived by the usual dive boats! This trip is going to kick! I can't wait.

Note: Could everyone please bring cash for the trip? I have to pay Andy for the boat that morning, so it would be easier. They don't have a Credit Card machine available on the boat. Sorry if this is an inconvenience. Also, I will provide water, but, any special drinks, pop, gator-aid, juice, moonshine, ect. that you want to bring, there is a refrigerator on board.

Rick

Hey Rick,
Is this a load on the night before situation, or a get your ass on first thing in the AM deal? I see that it's at Channel Islands marina (very sneaky of you to chose one right by your pad!) I'm assuming beer is OK for after the diving is done-- do you want me & some other Crabs to bring snacks and foodstuffs?... Thanks, you're the man!
-Tom

Hey Rick,
Is this a load on the night before situation, or a get your ass on first thing in the AM deal? I see that it's at Channel Islands marina (very sneaky of you to chose one right by your pad!) I'm assuming beer is OK for after the diving is done-- do you want me & some other Crabs to bring snacks and foodstuffs?... Thanks, you're the man!
-Tom

I didn't think the Sunfish had bunks, but Rick should answer for sure.

Also Rick - how much room does the Sunfish have for storing gear, basically should I try to squeeze all my gear into my mesh duffle to store under the bench, or is there room at the bow and sides to store a rolling Akona bag?

I sometimes divemaster and crew for the Sunfish,
so I hereby authorize myself to answer.

1. No sleeping on the boat the night before. Show up in the AM.
If you need a place close by to sleep, PM me and let me know.
I may be able to help.

2. Lots of room to accommodate your Akona bag,
and also room under the bench.

I'm really really excited.

What is "pop?"

That mean we can bring our fathers?

awesome, i'll bring mom and grandma

Cool, I hope there isn't an age limit for the Mom & Pops... since the Sunfish has a ramp down to the boat it will make it easier to wheel the old folks onboard...

As Rick said, this is going to "KICK" !!!

No way, mom and grandma are a barrel of fun.
remember, they're where i came from!

Mom is a great diver --
(she took me for my first time while 7 months pregnant with me)
and grandma will probably just come along for the boat ride.

woopee!
so excited!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom