Weekend Diving July 8-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I know, this weekend isn't even past yet and I am making plans for next weekend. Would love to do maybe the Jacks or something on Saturday.. Don't know about Friday night yet.

JENNY- - O O O O Pick me.. Pick ME..

I am OFF that weekend and working this weekend!

Yippee.. Cheap Diving!

$4.00 for fill
$3.50 for parking meter

Seeing a school of HU-Gan-TA-MonGUs Tarpon swim cautiously around you and then your getting stared down nose to nose by a 2" long bi-color damsel = = Priceless

Jenny!!

Surely you haven't forgotten about me?? Did I get kicked out of the club cuz we haven't dove together in over a year?? :wink:

I'm going to be in the area that weekend (actually, I posted a thread here), and was thinking about some beach diving on Friday.... Would love to dive with some old friends again!

Cool. Well, if you want back in the club you need to bring after dive refreshments! LOL
See ya this weekend coming up!

Hey, I seem to recall some gnomes that need sinking....... :) And, with the recent cash layout as a homeowner with multiple broken appliances, beach dives are calling my name....Eric, I'm with ya!!
I can dive Saturday Morning; have plans the remainder of the weekend. So, where we going? And Lee, yup, you're it for refreshments....I'm a fan of double-stuff oreos!! :D Glad you're back!

J j JENNY - - So it is Saturday morning then? Where? You ever dove off of Datura Ave? Fill Express has a write up on their site about it. It certainly sounds interesting.

I of course am all ears as to anywhere else you suggest as well.

ERic

Scuba_Jenny:
I know, this weekend isn't even past yet and I am making plans for next weekend. Would love to do maybe the Jacks or something on Saturday.. Don't know about Friday night yet.
Not sure yet but it's not looking good for shore diving this weekend :( If so, tho, I may be game!

Gnomes sinking? Hmmm... sounds like Hibiscus/Datura again to me!

Look here for an explaination of the jacks.

Looks like there's a possibility of a hurricane party instead. :frown: Still planning on driving down for now though. I'm up for diving wherever you all decide--after all, you LIVE there, I'm just going to visit.

Hey Krista, it will be nice to dive with you and Jenny again.... Any other request besides double-stuff Oreo's??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom