Weekend Diving July 8-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gnome planting .... means I need to find the adhesive ...

Checking .... yup, all my jacks are in-place. :wink:

Considering the seas are forecast to be in the 5-7 ft range ... better get the super strong glue .... marine epoxy.

Anyone for Blue Heron bridge?
Vis will prolly be el sucko tho.

what are the tide schedules?

Well folks, I'm backing out on this one... I'm just too far away to try and force a good day of diving out of this weekend. I'll just have to wait to dive with my Scubaboard friends again. :frown:

phree337:
Well folks, I'm backing out on this one... I'm just too far away to try and force a good day of diving out of this weekend. I'll just have to wait to dive with my Scubaboard friends again. :frown:

Any Springs interest?
I mean , I live in Jacksonville , you live in Jacksonville...
I am going to try to sneak out to Ginnie on Saturday ... Wind and rain permitting , of course !!!
I mean , so it rains...Water is Water :wink:

Jean

OK, my mistake...I don't communicate so well typing.... I meant by 'Scubaboard friends' the ones I met last year in LBTS (Marvel, Jenny, Krista, et al). I haven't been on here in so long that I don't KNOW anybody else!! :)

I'm always up for making new friends--especially if they wanna dive! :D

Scuba_Jenny:
what are the tide schedules?

07/08/2005 Fri 04:18AM LDT 0.4 L 10:12AM LDT 2.5 H 04:28PM LDT 0.0 L 10:46PM LDT 2.7 H
07/09/2005 Sat 04:57AM LDT 0.4 L 10:52AM LDT 2.5 H 05:06PM LDT 0.1 L 11:22PM LDT 2.7 H
07/10/2005 Sun 05:35AM LDT 0.4 L 11:33AM LDT 2.5 H 05:43PM LDT 0.1 L 11:59PM LDT 2.6 H

So 10am-12pm sat ?
and 1030am - 1230pm sun ?

I cant recall how the timing is, but do remember getting abou 90 good minutes at slack tide. The vis is my main concern. There's supposedly still aLOT of debris under the east span.

How fun! They aren't 'tearing it up' out there - proceeding very cautiously - but they're jet-surfing!!!

Yesterday evening as the winds REALLY picked up the kite-surfers were out and about as well.

phree337:
OK, my mistake...I don't communicate so well typing.... I meant by 'Scubaboard friends' the ones I met last year in LBTS (Marvel, Jenny, Krista, et al). I haven't been on here in so long that I don't KNOW anybody else!! :)

I'm always up for making new friends--especially if they wanna dive! :D

Lee:
Great diving with you on Saturday...
That 2nd dive especially was quite INTERESTING , don't you think ?
Er , instead of showering , I snuck back over to the ballroom and did a 3rd one ...
(figures)

Thanks again!!!

Jean

Hey Jean, no problem! I had a great time too! I especially like how Bubba helped you configure your gear. :D I thought I saw you gearing up outside the ballroom again on my way out of the park.... I just figured you were tired of diving with the new guy and needed some peace and quiet for a change! :eyebrow:

Thanks for helping salvage my dive plans for the weekend...it doesn't look like too many others were as lucky as us. We'll have to dive again sometime!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom