Weekend of Oct 8, 9, 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin:
Bob,

Someone would need to contact Jim to set the trip up so it goes on the calendar. Decide if it is a 2 tank or 3 tank trip....ect...then Jim puts it on the calendar. Since I am not 100% sure I can go, do you want to call Jim and get this set up?

Let me give him a call today and see what can be arranged.

i'll do either...but i'm a dive sl**.

BabyDuck:
i'll do either...but i'm a dive sl**.
And I am the Dive Princess.....

Oh brother <eyeroll>, so what does that make me???

Marci, Dive SL*# or Dive Diva. Pick one and stick with it!

don't haveta!! nuh-uh!

and might i add that the youngsters don't have all the stamina. pm sent...

M, look at DOB. In my book, that is YOUNGER. But I think you are a few years younger than me too.

ok, so i'm 2 months older. that's still not as young as jonny!

right. But in MY book 5 years younger (than me) is younger....but probably not TOO young.

Team Prages has discussed and we may possibly be up for a Rawlings thing that weekend--cheaper and closer to Jeff's house, who is holding the rolling stones tickets for that Saturday Night.

We aren't solid on it though, because we would still have to find out what time we need to be there for the concert Saturday and everything. DOn't know if Jeff will want to go as he has to work til midnight on Friday. He will probably want to sleep Saturday and the banking husband has to work on Monday - I don't know how that happened, but he does, so Saturday morning is our only real option.

Tell that stupid bank of his that it's a freaking banking holiday. Geez!

Back
Top Bottom