Weezle Extreme+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Because of my weezle extreme+ undergarment my life has been transformed. I feel a renewed sense of self-worth and overall happiness now that I have this undergarment. Diving is a huge part of my life and now that I can enjoy up here in Chicago year round I can satisfy my needs. Thank you Weezle. You are my best friend in the whole world.

and your point, let me go get Dave. :sonic:

Hey, aren't Weezle extreme+ the undies that will clog up your dump valve and cause you to rocket to the surface in a ballistic uncontrolled ascent :huh: Nice knowing you, Jason :wink:

riguerin:
Hey, aren't Weezle extreme+ the undies that will clog up your dump valve and cause you to rocket to the surface in a ballistic uncontrolled ascent :huh: Nice knowing you, Jason :wink:
Heard of that, never have seen it though and I know a lot of people that dive the Weezle. I think I will try some out later this yr.

I'm doing 2 dives on the lake in the morning...so nah!! unless i wuss out and sit topside for dive #2. :)

Rig, if I would have posted that I would be in timeout for trolling.... i've heard about that, researched it, contacted weezle, as well as someone who has dived it for 9+ years.... not sure about other drysuits, but the exhaust valve I have on my DUI wont have that problem. It has a flat surface and the openings are above that and inset a little...not gonna happen. :) Thanks for your genuine concern though.

Well.... only did one dive....not because I was cold, but Sandy's suit flooded and that was enough motivation for me to stay out for the 2nd. In fact 3/4th of the people didnt go back in...waves were 3-4feet, couple people were hurling, getting back on the boat was interesting....

Now I know why I dive the quarry all the time.

jepuskar:
Because of my weezle extreme+ undergarment my life has been transformed. I feel a renewed sense of self-worth and overall happiness now that I have this undergarment. Diving is a huge part of my life and now that I can enjoy up here in Chicago year round I can satisfy my needs. Thank you Weezle. You are my best friend in the whole world.

So sad. So sad.
You've slid from Chief O'Trolls to "my best friend is my underwear" :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom