Weezle......Round 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, here we go again. Just so everyone knows we will not be accepting payments or anything until Round 2 is done(a couple suits didnt ship), but I have had alot of people telling me to get this going...:14:

So....

Round 3 is open. I have One Medium and One XS available as of Right Now. The rest will ship, as the other rounds have, after we receive them from overseas.

The only difference is that due to a HUGE duties fee on the last two shipments(they send it to you 2 weeks after :shakehead:), Im forced to raise the price:(....Im sorry but I have to. Its nothing major....

The new Group Price will be $275 for Less than 25 people....25 and over, $255:14:(Yes, I take a hit, but more people helps make up for it) For Extreme PLUS or Extreme Suits

As I said this one will most likely be open longer as Im not doing anything until I get Round 2 all taken care of. I know this isnt a problem as all of you would want me to focus on yours as well if it never came to the states. Once I get that squared away, should be in late Next week, we will look into a deadline based on how many people we have.

Any questions please PM.....Only Confirm in this Thread if your 100%

Round 3 is now open:D

Back
Top Bottom