Weh Heh, My wife's coming too!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Finally - after 4 long years of pregnancies and breast feeding my darling is finished - AND CAN DIVE AGAIN!!!!!!
I am very very pleased to announce that Kaori and I are going diving tomorrow! Shikano-shima here we come!!
(Sorry for the outburst - I just had to share it somewhere) :wave-smil

OK I couldn't resist-4 years of breast feeding, OUCH!! But really congrats all the way around. To your wife for stepping up, and to your patience and careing. My wife is my best friend and buddy, if I couldn't dive with her I'd be diving a whole lot less. Be sure to help her knock the cob webs of her regs. then go have fun.-M

YOUR DARLING IS FINISHED???
I may be old but last time i checked...you had something to do with it!!

RICHinNC:
YOUR DARLING IS FINISHED???
I may be old but last time i checked...you had something to do with it!!
I'm sorry - try as I did the kids got nothing out of my t*ts!

HUH????? you really have me confused now kim

congrats kimleece
I take it you have many kids . been quite busy in the bedroom, time to leave here alone or get snipped. enjoy your kids and wife ,dive safe

It's great to hear that you got your #1 buddy back. Have fun!

RICHinNC:
HUH????? you really have me confused now kim
OK - I thought you were joking - maybe not!:D Ladies who are still breastfeeding can't dive - so when I said she was finished - I meant finished breastfeeding - nothing else. For the record my two daughters do occasionally come to me for a joke to pretend that "Daddy can supply" - they think it's really funny - and they also know very well it's not true! Anyway - back on topic - my wife has finished being pregnant - finished breastfeeding - and starting tomorrow - recommenced diving! As she's my best buddy - and I'm such a selfish b*****d - I 'm really happy about it! (and we've FINISHED having kids!!)

KimLeece:
OK - I thought you were joking - maybe not!:D Ladies who are still breastfeeding can't dive - so when I said she was finished - I meant finished breastfeeding - nothing else. For the record my two daughters do occasionally come to me for a joke to pretend that "Daddy can supply" - they think it's really funny - and they also know very well it's not true! Anyway - back on topic - my wife has finished being pregnant - finished breastfeeding - and starting tomorrow - recommenced diving! As she's my best buddy - and I'm such a selfish b*****d - I 'm really happy about it! (and we've FINISHED having kids!!)
Congratulation,
For having the kids, being finished and getting your buddy back :wink:

Oh, your kids are adorable! Looks like 4 years without your buddy was worth it, and just another 10 or so to go before the oldest gets to join you both.
I hope you guys have fun and take it easy tomorrow - has your wife done a refresher course? Having not been in the water for 4 years, it might be a good idea to at least keep it conservative.
Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom