weight and trim II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mudchick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm having trouble finding this and someone told me that DUI has discontinued the II model. Is this so? If so, why?

Thanks,
Anne

Hi Anne,

Thank you for your inquiry!

To answer your question, yes, the Weight and Trim 2 has been discontinued (though we do still have some in stock).

The reason is because we are making a fantastic product even better! We are in the process of revamping the Weight and Trim, taking into consideration many comments from our DOGs.

If you need a Weight and Trim immediately, we do still have a full size range in the Weight and Trim Classic, which has more adjustability with a more durable harness.

Feel free to contact me with any more questions.

Thanks again!

Jessica

Is the weight and trim classic still available. I love mine but have not been successful in finding a place to buy one. eBay has some but they want as much in shipping to Alaska as the want for the belt.

Hi Anne,

To answer your question, yes, the Weight and Trim 2 has been discontinued (though we do still have some in stock).

The reason is because we are making a fantastic product even better! We are in the process of revamping the Weight and Trim, taking into consideration many comments from our DOGs.

If you need a Weight and Trim immediately, we do still have a full size range in the Weight and Trim Classic, which has more adjustability with a more durable harness.

Thanks again!

Jessica

Hi Anne,

Thanks again!

Jessica

Will the new harness be more durable? I have a Weight and Trim 2 that is about a year and a half old and the back seam started ripping several months ago. The harness still holds up fine so I'm not too worried about it. Just wondering if this is a known issue or if there is something I should be doing differently?

Thanks!

On another note, got my TLS350 almost two years ago and still loving it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom