Welcome To Scuba Diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiveilat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
USA, SOUTH AMERICA, HAWAII, BAHAMAS, CHILE, ISRAEL
# of dives
I am pleased to welcome those that entered the scuba diving in general. You've made a step into an environment that is beyond your imagination. Our ocean is a whole new era to explore and learn about.

How far do you want to pursue in scuba diving?

• Divemaster?
  • Instructor?
  • Director?
  • Business Development?

This is something for you to think about. As an international entrepreneur engaged in scuba diving and photography. Permit me to create your future...if your passion is scuba diving.

To scubafuture!!!

For me, it has changed numerous times since I started diving.

At first, I wanted to do only up to PADI Advanced Open Water max for the whole 100ft deal on charters. Then after a few months and after a lot of recommendations from very experienced divers, I decided to do the PADI Rescue Diver course because the skills are extremely pertinent in any type of dive situation, especially emergency situations.

Now, I'm seriously considering the PADI Divemaster course some time next year. It's obviously not to make money but maybe to lead a few dives for local shops or local clubs safely and effectively (and they need divemasters). I'm also seriously considering the SSI or SDI Solo Diver course, as sometimes buddies aren't available or sometimes I just want to take photographs extremely slowly without silt from others (or worrying about someone else).

I'm probably never going to go into instructing. Too much stress and too little patience. I very very rarely yell at people if they do something completely wrong, like completely disregard the plan, not watch their air, pop up to the surface for no reason, and/or be a very bad buddy. That's not necessarily conducive to a proper learning environment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom