Welcome to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wrong button cardzard.

Joe

Kinda' like that north wind you let blow by this monring... :cold:

don

Wednesday is my day off from wind control!

Joe

I wish to publicly apologize to anyone I knew in the past, currently know, or will someday know, or those who know or have met those previously mentioned, and to their friends, family, associates and acquaintances, for things I may or may not have said, implied, suggested by vocal, written or facial expression, or for things assumed either in the past present or future. If I have left anyone out, I apologize. If you are reading this post, I apologize. If you name is Dave and pee off the side of the boat and smoke weed, I apologize.
So very sorry.

don

You sound kinda postal. I PM'ed you earlier and you didnt reply. I've talked to a few doctors online tonight and they say you might have not done your deco stops right. If i where you i would put off any diving for awhile. and that dave guy should seek some help also. who ever you dive with is counting on you to be in good mental health. so relax and take a few months off K. mike

Back
Top Bottom